Thursday, August 6, 2009

Party in the VIP Room

Had an excellent night at work last night. Went to the room at the beginning of the night and came out only at the very end. There were 6 of us girls and only 3 guys. My guy was the 'money bags', he was paying for everybody all night and must've spent at least $18,000. He was young-ish and cute, Korean boy. Among the chicks that partied with us was Big T, who I brought in with me so I wouldn't have to deal with my guy on my own. Don't like one-on-one interaction in the room. I get bored.

At the end of the night I was expected to go home with him for a 'hard f**ing'. I gave him my phone number (why do I always do that??), and said that I'd come to him after work. Big T was supposed to come with us as well, and participate in the whole orgy experience. Of course, neither I nor Big T had any intentions in going anywhere but home. Promising and not delivering is a part of the game...

As I was leaving the club I saw my Korean and his friend waiting by the door. I freaked out: they were supposed to have been gone! They saw me exiting the club and jumping in a cab; no Big T next to me. As soon as I got in a cab the phone started ringing. They must've called me a dozen of times. Left 4 voice mails. I felt bad, shouldn't have led them on like that. But then again- c'mon! Private rooms are nothing but games.

I sent my Korean guy a text message saying that I needed to to stop by my house first and walk my dog. Later I sent him another message saying that it was getting late and we should reschedule. He called me back and left another voice mail. I still haven't listened to it: feeling guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment