Friday, December 11, 2009

Fire in the Club

I almost burned down in the club last night. Around 2 am, in the middle of one of the busiest night of this Christmas season, right as I and my friend Ri were leading our customer to a private room, the fire alarms went off. Apparently something caught on fire in the basement of the club. What idiot was playing with the matches and why I will never know! I hope he/she was fired... Any way, so the club started filling with smoke, our personnel and customers are half-crazed with panic and excitement, Ri and I are thinking: Fuck, our private room might not even happen now, how rotten is that?! Here we have a perfectly nice, sweet customer, who, by the way, is carrying his own 'candies', and here the damn fire alarm goes off, and the club is filled with yukky smoke! So the fire people arrived and made us all leave the club and hang outside. I was wearing a tiny Santa skirt and Santa bra, and 6 inch platform shoes. 22F degrees outside. So last night was pure hell. They kept us waiting for a half of hour until we were let back in. About 100 half-naked dancers, most of them in stupid Santa get-ups, and just as many customers... Pure Hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment