Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Dilemma of 2010

So it's pretty dead at work, first week of 2010. It's understandable though, people are recovering from the holiday season. Not like they partied that hard this particular season; the club was almost consistently empty-ish throughout the whole month of December. I did manage to meet the only fat goose that came by last night. I didn't make a killing with this one, but he still was pretty generous for a guy who didn't drink much and had no interest in neither cookies nor naughty stuff. Not like I volunteered to provide him with either, however I did offer to organize it. What a bad girl I am, honestly... Anyway, the guy had his one hour of squeaky-clean, wholesome fun, distributed his fat little bonuses to me and my girlfriend (we didn't even ask for it!), and suggested to make plans next week to meet up outside. So here is the dilemma: from what I know of that goose- he is pretty-pretty-pretty loaded. How do I play it so to keep the goose happy and myself nice and spotless?

No comments:

Post a Comment